Our Experienced Agents can help you understand the budget which best fits your life and how you may want to finance your purchase. We will work with you to determine what you want to purchase and where you would like your property to be located. Our knowledge of the area and the real estate industry separates us from other real estate agents.
- Call utilities, cable, internet/phone companies prior
- Research moving companies and read reviews to vet for quality and reliability. Get 3 different quotes to ensure the best prices
- Set your budget
- As you declutter make arrangements, for donation pick-ups.
- Declutter so you can pack less
- Invest in quality moving boxes and tubes
- Set a timer and pack for an hour a day.
- Pack a moving essentials in suitcases that are easy to find.
- Pack sheets & towels in the suitcases so you can make beds up immediately upon arriving at your new home
- Give each room a different color packing label.
- Don’t overpack a moving boxes for easy to move later.
- Don’t leave empty spaces in boxes. Maximize each box.
- Don’t empty dresser drawers and secure with wrapping in plastic tape.
- Leave clothes on hangers and move in large garbage bags
- Use towels and linens to wrap breakables
- Use pans to hold spices and smaller kitchen items
- Number your boxes and take a picture of the box contents to jog your memory when trying to find items.
- Take a picture of the back of your TV and computers so you can set up again later
- Pack a cooler
- Be sure to have a plan for your pets and your kids
- Make sure you are completely packed up the day before the movers come